Thank you for purchasing your Isotta product.
In order to allow Isotecnic Srl to provide you with the requested warranty services during the applicable national warranty period, please read the information and instructions listed below:
For the purposes of the validity of your warranty you must fill in the Warranty Certificate indicating the year, month and date of purchase proven by the corresponding original invoice or purchase receipt issued by the authorized Isotta dealer and the serial number of the product making sure to affix the stamp of the dealer on the certificate.
The Certificate of Warranty filled with information must be sent, together with a copy of the invoice/receipt, no later than thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to:
Via Milano n. 177/B
37014 Castelnuovo del Garda (Verona) - Italy
Failure to send the completed, dated and signed Warranty Certificate within the 30 days timeframe will disqualify you from claiming under this Warranty.
This warranty becomes void if falsification is made on the warranty certificate.
This Warranty covers the replacement of parts recognized as defective for manufacturing defects for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of purchase.
This Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Any defect that occurs due to mishandling or negligence by the purchaser, or due to use outside the specified limits and in any case all the circumstances that can not be attributed to manufacturing defects.
2. Any defect that occurs due to repair, modification, cleaning, etc. performed by anyone other than Isotta or an Isotta authorized service provider.
3. Any defect or damage that occurs due to transport, a fall, shock, etc. after purchase of the product.
4. Any defect or damage that occurs due to fire and natural disasters, environmental pollution and irregular voltage sources.
5. Any defect that occurs due to careless or improper storage and improper maintenance.
6. Any defect that occurs due to exhausted batteries. Batteries are not guaranteed as they are not manufactured by the company Isotecnic, this does not mean that they are not sourced from the best brands on the market.
7. Any defect that occurs due to sand, mud, etc. entering the housing. Also, being a product not sealed by the manufacturer, it is not guaranteed due to possible flooding causes above-mentioned and not due to manufacturing defects.
8. Isotecnic Srl disclaims any liability for any damage that may directly or indirectly be caused to people, pets or not, or things, caused by flooding due to incorrect installation, use and maintenance of the product.
Isotecnic Srl do not reimburse missed services, travel and transportation costs.
Any repair of the equipment under Warranty will always be made at the Isotecnic Srl plant and the shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is void if the housing is damaged by interventions not carried out by the staff of Isotecnic Srl.
Is excepted in any case the warranty extension beyond 24 (twenty four) months for idle due to non-functioning or non-use of the equipment.
Any dispute relating to the application and/or interpretation of the above-mentioned Warranty shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Verona, Italy.