Canon EOS R6
With Canon EOS R6 the producer has focused on the photographer's creativity, wanting to support the user in his artistic flair with a camera defined as "radical". With silent shooting at 20 fps, Dual Pixel CMOS AF II sensors and ISO 102,400 this camera promises to meet expectations even under water, allowing you to photograph moving subjects even in low-light. The image stabilizer, 20 megapixel photos and the ability to shoot 4K video, make this camera complete. Built for speed, it produces up to 240 images in RAW format. The possibility of using the double memory card certainly helps to shoot more lightly.
MATTER OF STYLE!
The photographer is the essence of the picture, working with a tool that reflects their personality and enhances their abilities is essential to obtain a product of true excellence. Feeling comfortable in handling the case is important and the case for Canon EOS R6 is small, easy to handle and practical. The controls of the case are all reachable from the gripping position and closing with one hand is a fundamental plus in non-optimal situations. The choice of working in live view or using the viewfinder is absolutely personal, for this reason the case is equipped with a large window that offers a view over the entire screen of the camera and a viewfinder designed for maximum comfort, easy to replace. The intense red, the sinuous and captivating lines and the ergonomic handles have always been the signature of Isotta company… it's a matter of style!
UNIQUENESS IS NOT AN OPINION!
Deciding which system to rely on for lighting can be essential for the success of a shot. The housing is fully customizable as to meet the uniqueness of the individual photographer. Using the three M16x1 connections and one M24x1 connection, it is possible to study your optimal configuration by inserting Sincro or S6 bushings, opting for a Trigger system (to be specified when ordering) or simply keeping only the optical fiber connections present as standard. Another no less important factor is certainly the choice of the lens. The different possible combinations between portholes and extension rings allow you to use most of the lenses on the market. Finally, accessories are the fundamental element of a unique and optimal configuration. An M8 hole above the housing and two M6 threaded holes positioned in the lower part allow a wide range of use of accessories. Once you have finished your creation, put your signature on it to having your housing branded with your name or logo!
Safety must be a fixed point in the practice of diving. This is as true for the divers as it is for their equipment.
Nothing is left to chance in the housing for Canon EOS R6. Starting from the selection of high quality materials to finish with the small precautions that make the difference.
There are three stainless steel locking pins on the bottom that penetrate into the anodized anticorodal aluminum body for greater strength and safety.
The double sealing o-ring on each movable and removable part ensures watertight integrity up to 100 meters deep. In addition to these precautions, an alarm system instantly signals a critical increase of humidity inside the case, avoiding rapid or unnoticed infiltrations that could lead to serious damage to the equipment.
[bt_spoiler title="What's included" icon="list"]• Housing;
• Front cap;
• Replacement O-Ring kit;
• Silicone Grease 15gr / 0,5 oz;
• Standard handles;
• 2 years manufacturer warranty;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two built-in fiber optic connectors;
• Two standard electrical sync cord bulkheads Nikonos N5 or S6 not included;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Three M16x1 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• One M24x1 port for installation of accessories, e.g. monitor;
• Aluminum buttons and knobs and levers marked in the near with symbols identical to those of the machine in use;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Dual O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED and audible indicator (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 120mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• AS785 - Front cap;
• AS089 - T socket;
• GRASIL - Silicone grease;