Sony RX100 Mark VI
The housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VI allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It's very easy to open and close Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VI, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centered pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place. A lever locks the tray safely inside the housing. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
PORT, CLOSE-UP AND WIDE-ANGLE LENSES
The housing is equipped with a square port which allows the user to make use of the full range of the built-in camera zoom. The port is made of high quality materials to ensure a perfect image quality. This flat port is mounted via a secure bayonet mount to the housing.
Alternatively, the standard compact port with M67 thread can be used, enabling the use of other M67 accessories but limits the range of the camera zoom (AS734)
Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VI own strobe lighting can be used fitting an outside diffuser on the porthole. For better performance with wide angle lenses, one or two external strobes can be connected by optical fiber using the adaptor included.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. An hole positioned on the bottom allows to secure the housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VII with a line/strap. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an upper sliding tray and double threaded M6 holes and one 1/4W on the bottom.
• Own camera strobe open/close;
• Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves;
• Shutter speed priority;
• Lens aperture;
• Replacement O-Ring kit;
• Silicone Grease 15gr / 0,5 oz;
• Strobe diffuser;
• Optical fiber adaptor;
• 2 years manufacturer warranty;
• All Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VI / RX100 Mark VII key main controls;
• M16x1 hole for vacuum system or external monitor;
• Easy one hand housing open/close;
• Moisture sensor;
• Double high precision and quality O-Ring seals;
• Weight: 1.060 gr (out water);
• Dimensions: 150 L. x 140 P. x 115 A. (with port);
• Dimensions: 150 L. x 90 P. x 115 A. (without port).
• AS882 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Index Finger;
• AS883 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Thumb Finger;
• AS733 - Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor;
• AS734 - M67 Macro Port Lens;
• AS716 - Square diffuser for Sony RX100 Mark VI / VII;
• AS046 - Tray with double handles;