Olympus Tough! TG-6
The housing for Olympus Tough! TG-6 allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It’s very fast to open and close Olympus Tough! TG-6, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centered pins. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
PORT, CLOSE-UP AND WIDE-ANGLE LENSES
The housing for Olympus Tough! TG-6 ends with a tempered glass optic and features a M67 and M52 thread mount that allows the use of additional wide angle lens and macro lens.
The Olympus Tough! TG-6 own strobe lighting is enhanced thanks to a standard diffuser placed in the provided flash window. For better performance with wide angle lenses, one or two external strobes can be connected by optic fiber bushing.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. An hole positioned on the bottom allows to secure the housing for Olympus Tough! TG-6 with a strap. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an upper sliding tray and double threaded M6 holes and one 1/4W on the bottom.
• Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves;
• Mode button;
• Replacement O-Ring kit;
• Silicone Grease 15gr / 0,5 oz;
• 2 years manufacturer warranty;
• Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor for TG-4/TG-5/TG-6 (included);
• All Olympus Tough! TG-6 main controls;
• Easy one hand open/close;
• Moisture alarm;
• Double M67 and M52 thread mount to use additional wide angle and/or macro lenses;
• Double high-quality O-Ring seals;
• Weight: 830 gr;
• Dimensions: 153,5 L. x 70 P. x 112 A.
• AS882 - Forefinger shutter trigger;
• AS883 - Thumb shutter trigger;
• AS732 - Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor for TG-4/TG-5/TG-6;
• AS046 - Double handles tray;