The housing for Canon Powershot S110 allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It's very easy to open and close Canon Powershot S110, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centered pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place. A lever locks the tray safely inside the housing. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
PORT, CLOSE-UP AND WIDE-ANGLE LENSES
Front portholes are built with high quality standards of materials to ensure a perfect image quality. A flat port is fitted to Canon Powershot S110 housing. A M67 threaded end allows the use of additional wet wide angle lenses and macro lenses.
Canon Powershot S110 own strobe lighting can be used fitting an outside diffuser on the porthole. For better performance with wide angle lenses, one or two external strobes can be connected by optical fiber using the adaptor included.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. An hole positioned on the bottom allows to secure the housing for Canon Powershot S110 with a line/strap. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an upper sliding tray and double threaded M6 holes and one 1/4W on the bottom.
• Own camera strobe open/close;
• Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves;
• Shutter speed priority;
• Lens aperture;
• Lens cap;
• Replacement O-Ring kit;
• Silicone Grease 15gr / 0,5 oz;
• Strobe diffuser;
• Optical fiber adaptor;
• 2 years manufacturer warranty;
• All Canon Powershot S110 key main controls;
• Easy one hand housing open/close;
• Moisture sensor;
• Double high precision and quality O-Ring seals;
• Weight: 855 gr;
• Dimensions: 150 L. x 105 P. x 105 A.
• AS882 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Index Finger;
• AS883 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Thumb Finger;
• AS733 - Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor;
• AS833 - Round diffuser;
• AS006 - M67 Cover;
• AS046 - Tray with double handles;